Hi everyone, the AFK Arena v1.120 update is getting released soon. Please take a look at the changelog below for the full details regarding the update.
Our Servers will be unavailable during Local Time: 13/07/2023 04:00 – 06:00 while we are updating the game. You will be unable to log in during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may bring and would like to offer you a 1200 diamond compensatory gift.
1. Added a Graveborn hero: Ivan – The Bonesmith.
2. The new hero lvan – The Bonesmith will be available to test play from Local Time: 13/07/2023 21:00.
3. Added a Bountiful Trials event for lvan – The Bonesmith, as well as its Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”, which shall commence on Local Time: 13/07/2023 21:00.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the Twisted Tales adventure to Voyage of Wonders, which shall commence on Local Time: 17 /07/2023 21:00.
2. Added The Final Night adventure to Wandering Balloon, which will be available from Local Time: 21 /07/2023 21:00, and can be unlocked by completing Campaign Stage 38-10 and 60% of Forgotten Ruins.
3. Added the “Dark Yard” event to Judgment Chronicle, which you can join by completing Campaign Stage 32-60.
– Launched the limited-time event “Judgment Decree”, where you will receive additional rewards by completing quests within Local Time: 13/07/ 2023 06:00 – Local Time: 09/08/2023 20:59.
– After the limited-time event ends, the condition for unlocking the event will change to [Clear Stage 21-60], while the enemies’ difficulty for the event will also be reduced.
4. Updated the Boss formation for “Nightmare Corridor’ by replacing Kane with Soul Hound.
5. Updated “Treasure Scramble” as follows:
– Added Treasure Hunt Camp, which is available to those who have completed Stage 11-40 but not 24-60 and where you can receive random exploration rewards. Those with exceptional performance can participate in Treasure Scramble in advance.
– Those ranking among the top players by the time the result of the second round of “Treasure Scramble” is calculated will participate in the subsequent “Treasure Vanguard” as Treasure Commanders.
6. “Haunting Dreamscape” will be available from Local Time: 17/07/2023 21:00. You will turn into Ezizh – Lord of Nightmares to face powerful enemies in the dream and receive rewards by completing the challenge.
7. The new “Temporal Rift” season will begin on Local Time: 13/07/2023 21:00 and run for 90 days. The following changes have been made:
– Added new S5 Avatar Frames and Sticker rewards.
– Added the “Team Rewind” function, through which you can select any single team and rewind its battle to the initial state.
– Optimized the rules for obtaining Divine Seals.
8. The event “Fight of Fates” shall commence on Local Time: 19/07/2023 21:00. The following changes have been made:
– Added the Battlefield Effect “Faction Bonus”. When the factions of your deployed heroes meet certain requirements, corresponding bonus effects will be activated.
– Added 5 cards: “Blessing in Disguise”, “Dwindling Blast”, “Anti-Healing Vial”, “Forbidding Recharge” and “Crushing Hammer”. For details, please refer to the event.
9. Added tips for some heroes. You can view hero tips by tapping “Tips” on the “Hero Details” or “Portraits” interface. (Tips for other heroes will be updated in the subsequent versions. Stay tuned.)
10. Added a condition for Daily Quests: buy 1 item from the Store.
11. Adjusted the Enrage mechanic in Cursed Realm. The adjustment will take effect in the next session of Cursed Realm after the update.
– When an enemy has a relatively high number of Enrage stacks, their attributes will be reduced accordingly.
– Optimized the logic for Enrage calculation. During lock screen for a battle, when an enemy takes damage, their Enrage will also be stacked.
– The first session of Cursed Realm after this update goes live will utilize Dynamic Divisions. When Dynamic Divisions are in effect, a division’s target damage will change according to the number of adventurers that reach the target damage. Finalized divisions will be determined once results have been calculated.
– Once this session has ended, Cursed Realm will return to using static divisions. You can enter divisions by reaching each division’s damage target.
– Added more Realm Mastery levels. If a player deals enough damage to reach a new level of Realm Mastery, they will receive a one-off reward.
Game Adjustments and Optimizations
1. Albedo – The Pure-White Devil
– Fixed the issue where the special effects of the skill Hermes Trismegistus did not work properly under certain conditions. The actual battle effects remain unaffected.
2. Cursed Realm
– Demonic Nemora Adjusted the mechanic for Demonic Nemora to summon Dreafs. Now summoned Dreafs cannot be defeated and are regarded as Bosses.