Hi everyone, the AFK Arena v1.113 update is getting released soon. Please take a look at the changelog below for the full details regarding the update.
Our Servers will be unavailable during Local Time: 06/04/2023 04:00 – 06:00 while we are updating the game. You will be unable to log in during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may bring and would like to offer you a 1200 diamond compensatory gift.
1. Added the new limited crossover event heroes: Rem – The Demon Maid and Emilia – Spiritual Arts User, who will be available to trial and purchase from Local Time: 10/04/2023 21:00. Players will receive an 85% discount on the first crossover event hero they purchase during the crossover event.
2. The new heroes Rem – The Demon Maid and Emilia – Spiritual Arts User will be available to test play from Local Time: 10/04/2023 21:00.
3. Added a limited-time exchange event that allows players to exchange Rem – The Demon Maid and Emilia – Spiritual Arts User, which will be viewable from Local Time: 10/04/2023 21:00. Adventurers will not be able to exchange the heroes immediately, but will be able to collect the corresponding tokens beforehand and swap them for the heroes from Local Time: 02/06/2023 21:00.
4. Added the Bountiful Trials event for Rem – The Demon Maid and Emilia – Spiritual Arts User, as well as the Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”, which shall commence on Local Time: 10/04/2023 21:00.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the adventure “The Encroaching Mist” to the Re: Zero crossover Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time: 10/04/ 2023 21:00.
2. Rem will be a temporary guest at the Noble Tavern. Rem’s tavern skin can be claimed for free during the event. It will be removed from the shelf after the end of its limited use period.
3. The new Temporal Rift test season will begin on Local Time: 10/04/2023 21:00. The following changes have been made to the seasons event duration, rules, and rewards:
– The event periods for each season are adjusted to 60 days. Once an event has ended, it will become available again after a period of time. For specifics, please refer to in-game announcements.
– The total number of floors is reduced.
– Badge system changes: Hero Badges are changed to Team Badges. Adventurers are to select the Team Badges they wish to carry before a challenge, and strengthen the Badges during the challenge.
– Added a new adventurer stat – “Stability”. When a player’s Stability is >0, all their heroes will be in their initial state by default at the start of each battle; when Stability value is 0, battles cannot be initiated. At the end of each battle, they lose Stability based on the battle’s outcome. Stability can be restored by the effects of a room.
– Reward updates: The new “Medal of Courage” is added to Defense Force Rewards. It can be exchanged for additional rewards at the ‘Award Swap Section”, such as Awakened Heroes, Time Emblems, and others. Medals of Courage will be removed after the season ends and cannot be accumulated across seasons.
– Adjusted the effects of certain rooms as well as effects and level-up consumption in the Temporal Beacon.
– The EXP from the Temporal Armillary no longer increases with its level.
– The Grand Hunt is closed.
4. King’s Tower updates:
– Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 1700 and 1750 of the King’s Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1800.
– Players can now climb up to 1050 floors within each of the Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 990 and 1020 has also been reduced.
– Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 660 and 680 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 700 for both towers.
5. Added the Full Draw notification. When an adventurer summons a Celestial, Hypogean or Awakened hero that can level up to Ascended 5-Stars in the Noble Tavern, they will receive the system notification.
6. Added a new hero union called Whispers and Shadows and its achievements and corresponding stickers and Badges. For details, please refer to the game.
7. Optimized part of the Dimensional Hero’s exchanging interface. For details, please refer to the game.