Hi everyone, the AFK Arena v1.102 update is getting released soon. Please take a look at the changelog below for the full details regarding the update.
Servers will be unavailable on Local Time:03/11/2022 09:00 – 11:00 while we are updating the game. You will be unable to log in during this time. AFK Arena would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may bring and would like to offer you a 1200 diamond.
1. Added a new Awakened Graveborn Hero: Baden – The Knight of Blight.
2. The new hero Baden – The Knight of Blight will be available to test play.
3. Added the Bountiful Trials event for Baden – The Knight of Blight, as well as the Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the adventure “Hopeless Isle” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time: 08/11/2022 05:30. Players will travel to the Island of the Banished with Baden – The Abomination and rescue the Wood Guardian.
– Players can challenge the Boss: The Swamp Corruptor after completing the preceding Voyage of Wonders.
– The event will consist of 3 phases. Diamonds and resources can be won from each of them.
– Exterminate the Swamp Corruptor to receive commemorative stickers. High-ranking players will be further rewarded with Avatar Frames and Fortune Chests.
2. Added the “Beast Training” feature, where adventurers can train and further enhance their beast once it reaches Lvl 3, 9, and 15 respectively. To ensure fairness, Beast Training will not be made available in the current Vault of Time.
3. Added “Price of Rebirth” to the Wandering Balloon, which will be available from Local Time: 12/11/2022 05:30, and can be unlocked by completing Stage 35-50 of the Campaign and by completing 60% of “The Hunting Trail”.
4. Added the “Calendar” function, where adventurers can tap the “Calendar” button on the Event interface to view all events available over the next week.
5. Added new “Forsaken Necropolis” quests, which become available after players have completed Stage 29-60. Players can acquire Time Emblems by completing certain floors as specified by these quests, to boost their progress.
6. Added a new Field of Stars constellation “Aix”. For its specific effects, please refer to the game.
7. Added a new chapter to the campaign – Chapter 54 – Mirror Maze, and reduced the difficulty for certain stages of chapter 53.
8. Optimized the visuals of the mailbox and added a portal for community events. Adventurers can tap the portal to participate in community events.
9. Optimized the visuals of the heroes’ story pages Adventurers can tap them to view beautiful hero portraits, hero stories, and hero scenes.
10. Adventurers can now choose on the fan page whether to show their formations for battling the Cursed Realm Boss to their fans.
11. Adjusted the division of regions for Treasure Scramble and increased the rewards for some rankings.
12. Adjusted Cursed Realm’s Enrage mechanic. When an enemy has a relatively high number of Enrage layers, their attributes will be appropriately reduced. The adjustment will take effect in the next Cursed Realm session after the update.
– The first session of Cursed Realm after this update goes live will utilize Dynamic Divisions. When Dynamic Divisions are in effect, a division’s target damage will change according to the number of players that reach the target damage. Finalized divisions will be determined once results have been calculated.
– Once this session has ended, Cursed Realm will return to using static divisions. Players can enter divisions by reaching each division’s damage target.
– Increased the rewards for some divisions for Cursed Realm.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Solise – Water Animator
– Fixed the “Clouds’ Fall” Ultimate skill which was causing battles to freeze in extreme conditions.
2. Fixed an issue where, in extreme situations during a battle, some Attribute Bonuses of beasts and artifacts were calculated wrongly when they were calculated at the same time.
3. Fixed an issue where some heroes were no longer affected by battlefield effects after they had received fatal damage or been resurrected during “Blizzard Plateau” in Treasure Scramble.
4. Adjusted the skill effects of beasts when they reach Lvl 6. Beasts can also unlock their skills at Lvl 0. For the specific effects, please refer to the game. To ensure fairness, the adjustment will not be implemented in the current Vault of Time.